In preparation for our students’ and families’ needs during the holidays, and throughout the year, we need to fill up our Student Resource Centers in Bristol and Tazewell! Throughout November, we will celebrate 30 DAYS OF THANKFULNESS. A giant thank you to our sponsor, Eastman Credit Union!
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
Choose a day or days and purchase items listed in our wish lists (see the calendar below for links), or use the wish lists as a way to get ideas and purchase the items at a store of your choice. If you would prefer to make a monetary donation, please click on donate on our website. Monetary donations are always appreciated and will be used to purchase items for students/families.
As always, your donation will support students throughout Bristol and Tazewell…help us pay it forward!
We hope to be able to provide holiday gifts to approximately 200 students through our 30 Days of Thankfulness, in addition to filling up our Student Resource Centers in Bristol and Tazewell to meet the ongoing needs every day!
- All items must be new and all sizes are needed!
- Gift Cards – All gift cards are appreciated, but our preference would be Walmart, Dollar General or Food City, Kroger or Food Lion as these businesses are convenient for all of our students and families.
- If you are able to order online and have the items shipped, please ship to: CIS of SWVA – 220 Lee Street, Bristol, VA 24201. We will distribute the items accordingly.
- If you are unable to order online or prefer to purchase in person, please contact:
- Bristol – Chase Stewart, firstname.lastname@example.org or 276-821-5630.
- Tazewell – Amy Queen, email@example.com or 276-971-4135.
- If you have any questions, please contact us at your convenience, 276-821-5630.
|Day||Description||Wish List Link (click to view)|
|1||Mens/Boys Pants & Shorts||https://a.co/ibWfNcF|
|23||Mens/Boys Pants & Shorts||https://a.co/ibWfNcF|