Make a difference by registering to participate in Communities In Schools of Southwest Virginia’s (CIS of SWVA) Virtual 5K Run/Walk. All proceeds will support CIS of SWVA: a non-profit empowering students to stay in school and achieve in life by connecting them to caring adults and resources within school buildings and beyond the classroom.
CIS of SWVA makes a difference in our students, families and communities through a team of 14. With 12 school-based site coordinators serving nineteen schools, we are supporting over 550 students with intensive case management and whole-school supports to over 6,000 students. We are #ALLINFORKIDS!
- Registration: Online Immediately
- When: Friday October 23rd until Monday October 26th
- Where: You pick the location
- Registration Fee: $25.00
- Enhanced Registration Fee: $40.00 (includes Official T-Shirt – soft tri-blend)
- Leaderboard: All results will be posted on the leaderboard October 27 after 12 noon. Visit www.cisofswva.org/5k to view the leaderboard. Results will be sorted by gender and age group.
- Questions: Contact Chase Stewart – firstname.lastname@example.org or 276.821.5630
Refund/Exchange Policy: We are unable to provide refunds or transfer or registration after the transaction is complete.
Official T-Shirt will arrive in the mail 4-6 weeks after October 26.